CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Everyone Wants a Butler

Penn State - 33
Northwestern - 7

Almost as highly anticipated on Sundays as "Desperate Housewives," here's my scoop on the latest PSU football game.

I'm trying to do my best to catch the ball as well as Deon Butler, but my hands aren't quite big enough to handle the football. I'll keep practicing, though. I only have to catch 11 passes for 216 yards to beat Butler's new single game receiving yardage record! Hmmmm. It doesn't seem to be any easier to hold onto the ball at my favorite new resting spot - the bottom two stairs. I come here often now to relax, collect my thoughts, and look out the front door. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to help improve my ball control skills. I think this is a job best left to those who are really talented, like Deon Butler. I'll wait here at the bottom of the stairs with my football, Deon. Come to my house and we can play catch. If you can catch the ball from a cute but athletically challenged 14 month old, those wayward throws from Morelli shouldn't be a problem.
Charlotte's Shout Outs - Week 5

1. Of course, the loudest Shout Out is reserved for Deon Butler for his record breaking performance. Don't be too mad he broke your record, OJ McDuffie. You'll still be remembered as the "Good OJ" from football.







2. PSU Defense: Every game you boys get better and better. Poz, you had ten tackles and helped the defense allow only 81 rushing yards. Someday the offense will match your greatness, Big D. You guys aren't just Linebacker U this year - you're Defense U.




3. Beaver Stadium - Although it is a bit against the "no names on the jersey" philosophy, it's about time you give some props to the great teams in the history of Penn State Football. You finally displayed all undefeated and championship teams on the luxury suites (of which I hope to own one someday - start saving now, Daddy!)





The last Shout Out goes to my friend Ally, who turns 4 this week. Thanks for inviting me to your party yesterday. I had a lot of fun helping you play with your new toys. Mommy has a good photo of you blowing out your candles, but for some reason Blogger won't let her upload it right now. Hopefully she'll be able to post it soon. Happy Birthday, Ally! I want to be just like you when I'm 4!!








No comments: