CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Got Candy?

Last weekend Gramma Betsy brought me this cool bat to hold my Halloween candy, and I've been carrying it around ever since. Mommy tried to tell me that Trick or Treat night isn't for over a month. Since I don't know what a month is, I'm going to carry the basket around all the time just in case someone has candy they want to donate to my bat.

Is it Trick or Treat night, yet? It's getting dark - shouldn't we leave now before the other kids pick out all the good stuff first?

Is there any candy over there? Go on. Look for me. I'll wait here in case some loot magically appears at the bottom of the stairs.














People are always giving treats to dogs. Maybe if I do my best pug impression they'll throw me one.
















Let me check again. Yep. Still empty.

Who knew that a month would seem like such a long time?! It's tiring looking for candy. Maybe when I wake up it will be Halloween.














No comments: