CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Will The Real Charlotte Please Stand Up?


Hey, wait a minute. You look familiar. Do I know you?

You're really cute. Let me touch your face to see if that helps me remember how I know you.




Oooooooh. Mommy just told me that you're me. Jessi took a beautiful photo of me, blew it up Charlotte-size, put it on a canvas, displayed it at her awesome Home Show booth, and then gave it to Mommy to keep. My cheeks are just irresistible - I must kiss me!


Where are you going to hang me, Mommy? I think there's a spot available next to the Mona Lisa.

Thank you SOOOO much for the canvas, Miss Jessi. Now I get to look at me and see what the fuss is all about!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

My mommy wants to know if she ever comes to Ohio to work? She LOVES all of her work - it's so amazing!!! If she does, have your mommy give my mommy a call...

Kristy said...

P.S. Of course, it's easy with such a photogenic subject to work with! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can you just hear the little voice in her head saying (in her best english accent, of course) "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." ;-)