CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Shutout!

Penn State - 12
Pur-who? - 0


Paul Posluszny (#31) and Justin King (#1) here, bringing you the latest Penn State Football news. We shut out the #1 ranked offense in the Big Ten yesterday, earning us an automatic bowl bid.

Poz, we (the defense) are so good week after week, yet the offense continues to struggle. How can we motivate them to match our amazing skill and to dominate the opponent in every game like we do?

Whew! Posting a shutout sure is exhausting. We need to rest up for the ranked Badger team next week. Two naps a day ought to help!
Second wind! I am so pumped up about stuffing those Boilermakers that I'm ready to pedal myself all the way out to Madison for the next game. Bring it on, Badgers!

Charlotte's Shout Outs - Week 9

1. Of course, Big D gets the biggest Shout Out. You shut out the fourth ranked passing defense in the country and the first ranked offense in the Big Ten. Not too shabby!

2. Dan Connor - 12 tackles and an interception. Dan is the "D" in Big "D."



3. Don't worry, offense, I didn't forget you. Tony Hunt, you had 142 yards rushing. You were unstoppable. You're like one of those tractors my daddy designs - you're big, you're tough, and you roll over everything in your path.

4. TE Andrew Quarless - You're just a freshman, but you caught more passes than Derrick Williams today. Way to bring back the tight end position to make the offense more effective!

5. Purdue band - It's pretty cool that you have the world's largest drum. Can I come over and play with it sometime?

6. To the PSU player who FINALLY ended the Purdue offense's desperate attempt to score on the last play - thank you for falling on the ball so we didn't have to watch them continue to throw the ball backward. It did look kind of fun, though. I tried throwing my football back like they did, but it just bonked me in the head.

On to Wisconsin!!

Thanks for coming to watch the game with me, JoePa and Nana...er, I mean Poz and Sue Paterno.

No comments: