CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hair Apparent

The day has finally arrived!I finally have enough hair to sculpt into a mohawk in the bathtub! It only took 14 and a half months.My hair is now long enough to blow in the wind, whether it be manufactured......or natural wind. I might have to try some of that hairspray stuff I've heard about so my newly grown golden locks don't look messy. Mommy never thought I'd have enough hair for bedhead. Take a look at this, Mommy - bedhead at its finest!Elmo, I'll only allow you to see my hair in this disheveled state.What's this? Could I actually have enough hair that it's starting to curl at the bottom?! Just don't let it turn into a mullet, Mommy. Daddy tried that look when he was younger - I don't want to make the same mistake.I always thought this comb was just something yummy to chew on (with the two whole teeth that I have.) I guess now I'll have to keep it out of my mouth - I don't want my sticky saliva ruining these gorgeous tresses.
My hair has come a long way since July 20, 2005, don't you think?

No comments: