CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Homecoming

Penn State - 26
Illinois - 12

Amy, I'm so excited that you, Big Jim, Jess, Avery and Evan came to our house to watch the homecoming game. I didn't know that "homecoming" meant that you all come to my home to see the game with me. How cool!

Evan, we're supposed to be watching the game. I know it's hard to turn away from my beautiful face, but the TV is the other way.
Avery, let's sit in the corner here and act like we're plotting something. It will make the Mommys and Daddys nervous.
How cute is my future husband, Evan?
Game's over - it's story time! Is this the story of how Penn State has the best football team in the world? Mommy tells me that one every Saturday. Daddy says it's a fairy tale.
Avery, let's play pugs. You be Emmet, and I'll be me. You've been a good girl, Avery. You didn't get upset when I stole toys right out of your hands today. I guess I can let you out.

Charlotte's Shout Outs - Week 8

1. Anthony Scirrotto - I bet it took a while to learn how to spell that last name when you were a kid! You had 2 INTs and returned an onside kick for a TD today. People will learn how to spell your name after that performance!

2. Josh Gaines - You struck the Heisman pose during a fumble return. Not really Paterno's style, but it was still cool. Maybe I should practice that move. That would be good to put in the shows I perform daily for everyone who visits me.

3. Dan Connor - Good job stuffing the QB so we could get a safety. You should have stood up and done the Safety Dance. "You can dance if you want to..."

4. Amy, Big Jim, Jess, Avery and Evan - Thanks for coming to my house today. I had a lot of fun!!

5. JoePa (my JoePa, not the really old guy with thick glasses) - Mommy says you should get a "Non Shout Out" for not taking her to the game today. I told her that I wouldn't do that as long as you take me to a game soon.

6. To Michelle's IU boys - You beat the mighty Hawkeyes last week, but unfortunately fell to the poisonous nuts today. I was rooting for you!

No comments: