CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Got Candy? (A Month Later)

For a whole month I've been practicing carrying around the candy bucket Gramma bought me. Last night my hard work paid off.
Drew and I went to the nursing home where Nana works for the Halloween Parade. We went up and down the corridors, and the nice residents gave us candy simply for being cute. That's my kind of parade! I was a little uncertain at first. There were lots of other kids around, and I wasn't crazy about the silly ladybug hood Mommy made me wear. Once she took down the hood, though, I was ready to do some serious Trick or Treating!
Lead the way, Nana. Where's the candy?!
That's s nice ride you have there, Drew...I mean, Tigger. Mommy didn't bring a ladybuggy for me to ride in - I guess I have to get around on my own.
I'll take one of each, please.
What do we have here? Mommy says that I like 3 Musketeers the best and should look for those. Funny - I've never had a 3 Musketeers.
Tigger, we win the award for cutest kids in the parade.
OK, just because I gave you a kiss doesn't mean you can steal my candy. I worked hard for that loot - keep your paws off!
What?! It's time to go home? I still have room left in my bucket. Look at all the candy I got tonight, Daddy. You can have this Tootsie Pop - how many licks does it take to get to the center?

No comments: