CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod...

...Or a Recliner. My cousin Drew and I love to smoosh our little hineys (one of my favorite new words to say!) together on recliners. Whenever we're together, we always end up sharing a chair. Maybe that's why I have boy cooties - I sit too close to Drew and they rub off on me!





Hey Drew - did you notice that everytime we sit together the paparazzi show up and start snapping photos?


































Let's give the paparazzi a good show. Kissing cousins - that will be on the cover!!


































Sitting close to Drew gives me the opportunity to polish his style a bit. I think you need to button one more button for a more clean look, Drew.













Here I am protecting my bear from Drew. You know what they say - keep your friends close and your klepto cousins closer!

Alright, Drew. This sharing a chair thing is getting dull. Wanna go try on other people's shoes?


We don't just share recliners. We had been sharing this bench at Great Mom Mom and Pop Pop's house admiring the fish when I noticed Drew looking unrefined with his open buttons again.
Normally Drew is very dapper, but he needs a little help with those buttons!
Bye bye! Have a great day!



















No comments: