CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Seven Years Ago Today...

...Trixie was born!!!

Trixie has had an adventurous seven years. The first four years of her life, she was queen of the house. She was Mommy and Daddy's only child. Trixie was very spoiled!

During those first four years, she survived an extreme allergic reaction to a vaccine. She watched helplessly as Mommy and Daddy's apartment was broken into (if only she could tell what she saw!) Even more amazing, she managed to get home to Mommy and Daddy after being stolen out of their car 24 hours after those terrible people dognapped her. She experienced more in those first four years than most pugs.


Then came Emmet...

None of the obstacles that Trixie overcame those first four years could have prepared her for Emmet. Her life hasn't quite been the same since.



Trixie only had a year to recover from Emmet before I showed up in her life. Now she wasn't Mommy and Daddy's only little girl.


Trixie has been very kind about sharing Mommy and Daddy with me. She doesn't mind being one of Mommy and Daddy's little girls.




Even though you don't like to play with me a lot, I know you're always looking out for me.


And while you outwardly seem uncomfortable when I hug and kiss you, I know that deep down you love it.


Outwardly and deep down, I love you Trixie. Happy 7th Birthday! I can't wait to take you for your birthday custard!

2 comments:

the spiky hair one said...

Happy Birthday Trix!
love, cuzzin Kaleb and cuzzin Lily

Anonymous said...

happy birthday trix - you're a little cranky in your old age, but at least you're aging gracefully! (and at least you don't have to wear diapers like Emmet... eeeeeeewwwwwww)