CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Aunt Jill, Come On Down!!


This past weekend, we traded in our horse and buggy for a car so that we could make the six hour trip to Worcester, MA. My awesome Aunt Jill had her bridal shower on Saturday, so we left on Friday to spend the weekend with our New England family.
Aunt Janelle organized a really fun shower with a Price is Right theme. I was too little to go, but I heard that everyone had fun playing games and winning prizes.
While Mommy was at the shower, Daddy took me to Jill's house to hang with the boys. We had "man food and beer" for lunch. That's all I'm allowed to tell Mommy about what we did. As much of a girlie girl as I am, I have to admit I had a great time with Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Emar, Uncle Randy and the boys.
Friday night, we all hung out at Aunt Jill and Uncle Emar's house. They have a great game that (I think) is called Dance, Dance Revolution.
Uncle Emar had to show me how to play. All you have to do is stomp on the mat the way the TV tells you to while loud dance music plays. That game is genius!
You can compete against other people to see who is the best dancer. Sorry, Grandma, you have no chance against Charlotte, the Dancing Queen!
I also spent some quality time on Friday night with Uncle Randy. He wanted to prepare me for the 'man food and beer' that would be coming the next day.
Saturday came, so Daddy whisked me off to the Man Show while Mommy stayed at the shower. Aunt Jill did a really good job playing Plinko.
Look at all the great prizes she won just for winning Plinko!
Grandma played "Cornhole In One...Or Two." She was really good at it - Daddy would have been proud. She won a pink ribbon rubber duckie and gave it to me!! Thanks, Grandma!
After the shower ended, Daddy brought me back to Aunt Janelle's.
This was me after spending the entire afternoon with boys. The photo says it all.
After recovering from my boy coma, I decided to try my hand at Plinko. Uncle Emar once again showed me how to play.
I was a fast learner. I am a pro at Plinko. Watch out, Bob Barker, here I come!
My prize for winning Plinko??
Lily!!
I also was able to spend a lot of quality time with my aunts. Aunt Jill was so nice to read a book to me. She didn't even mind when I pointed to the same animals over and over.
Aunt Janelle read one of my favorite books to me - Where Is Baby's Belly Button? Even though Aunt Janelle is a doctor, I had to help her a little with the parts of the body in the book. Maybe I can help you study for your anatomy exams, Aunt Janelle!

I had a BLAST visitng everyone this weekend, but man, was it tiring! I think I'll use my Plinko prize as a pillow and take a nap!
Thanks for letting us stay at your place Aunt Janelle and Uncle Randy! And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Aunt Janelle. I hope your birthday next week is lots of fun!




No comments: