CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ode To Blankie

I love my blankie because...


It is very cuddly,


It can be used as a pillow,



It is portable and can go anywhere,





It is lightweight and can withstand the elements,












It provides camoflauge when hunting bunny wabbits,



It smells like roses when it comes out of the dryer,














My blankie is so great that everyone else wants to be near it, too.


Thank you, Carol, for the best blankie a little girl could ever want!








***My blog might not be updated for about a week. Mommy and Daddy leave for Aunt Jill and Uncle Emar's wedding up in Maine tomorrow. That means that I get to spend the weekend with Nana and Gramma. I'm so excited to be with them this weekend, but that means I might not get a chance to update the blog.
Aunt Jill - I hope you have the most magical weekend. You are going to be such a beautiful bride. I can't wait to see the photos!!

Aunt Janelle - I know you are going through a very rough time right now. I wish I could give you hugs and kisses to make you feel better.
I hope everyone has a great time at the wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome, Charlotte. I'm glad your blankie makes you happy.

Tara said...

Hug our favorite rest stop for me!