CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Greatest. Invention. Ever.


Two words: Tub crayons.

Last week, Aunt Sam brought me the greatest gift ever. They're called tub crayons, and I don't know how I ever took a bath without them.

They come in all sorts of colors (although Mommy and Jessi Barnak think that maybe the brown shouldn't be made for smearing on the side of a tub), and I can write all over the tub and not worry about 'staying on the paper.'


I can create a new masterpiece everynight. Now my inner Picasso is not limited to a tiny piece of paper or coloring book page. The whole tub is my canvas!!


I can even draw on different sides of the tub at the same time!

Pruney toes and fingers, cold bath water, possibly cutting into 'Elmo's World' time...none of that matters anymore. Bath time can never be long enough.


R.I.P. Jet Ski Diego.


While we're on the topic of bathtime fun, I have to say thank you to Gramma for buying me this great pink step stool. Now I can brush my teeth at the sink like a big girl.



Everytime I pass my bathroom now I want to run in, climb up my step stool and admire my cute face while I brush my teeth.

I'm going to have the cleanest 8 teeth in the world (maybe brushing them this much will help the rest of them finally grow!!)


Did I miss a spot?!

















No comments: