CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's Raining Cats and Dogs (and Dance Parties!)

What a weekend! Besides the fact that it was Mother's Day (Happy Mother's Day to all mommies of the world!), it was a very busy few days for me.

First, the Barnaks were finally able to come for a visit! Noelle has been sick lately, but on Friday she had her adenoids removed and ear tubes put in. She was as good as new by Saturday morning, so they drove out to our house on Saturday to spend the night. We had a yummy barbeque for dinner, and then Ally, Noelle and I had a few dance parties in the living room.

I shared my tub with both Ally and Noelle, and we made a big mess with the tub crayons Aunt Sam bought for me. Then we were off to bed so the mommies and daddies could have something called margaritas and play an 80s trivia game.

Thanks to Jessi for taking this photo of me. I didn't stand still long enough for her to get more, but this one is beautiful, don't you think?!


Here is a video of Ally and I having one of many dance parties. As you can see, I like to entertain my guests with loud, thumping music and rave-like dances. First Avery, now Ally and Noelle! Thanks for a great weekend, girls!!




After the Barnaks left, it was time for a visit with Auntie Tara!
Auntie T invited me to her zoo - I mean her parents' house to see her and all their animals.
















It was fun seeing Auntie T, but all I wanted to do was play with this kitty. Patches is almost 20 years old, so she wasn't too thrilled about me hanging around her. Mommy and Auntie T told me a story about how they delivered her baby kittens a long, long time ago alone in Tara's basement. They said Uncle Ferg was pretty traumatized by the whole event.


Here's another one of their kitties, Jack. He is much younger than Patches, but still didn't seem to happy about me wanting to play with him.



Mommy was too busy making sure I didn't get knocked over by the 500 pounds of dog that were in the backyard to take many photos, but here is one of me with Dixie the Horse. Auntie T says she is an Irish Wolfhound, but she looks more like a horse to me!

Although the biggest of the bunch, Dixie was also the most gentle. All she wanted to do was get belly rubs! Her belly is bigger than my whole body!

I wasn't the only munchkin getting knocked over by two tons of doggies. This is my new friend, Mia. Isn't she a cutie??


After a long and exhausting play session with the kitties and doggies, I decided to head to the back of the yard to enjoy my snack and juice. I needed a little alone time after my visit to the zoo.



Thanks for coming to visit me, Auntie T. I can't wait to see you again! I also had fun with you this morning at Market. I'm sorry I wouldn't pose for any photos. That man statue was scary and creepy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte, you can come visit my zoo any time. You don't have to wait for Auntie T to come home. Dixie LOVES getting belly rubs from little girls like you!!!

Tara said...

Charlotte, you crazy girl, I loved seeing you.... oh yeah, and your mom too! I'm sorry if we scared you with the statue man. I guess that photo op will have to wait. ;) In the meantime, I'll be happy to share rice krispy treats with you.

Anne G. said...

Charlotte, I love watching you grow up long distance and am looking forward to seeing you in person some time this Fall. Your Aunt Barbara and I are going to have to set a date so we can be sure you are at home (such a busy schedule)
Aunt Anne G.