CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2007

They're Hitched!!

This past weekend, my awesome Aunt Jill took my former boyfriend, Emar, off the market by marrying him in a beautiful ceremony in Wells, Maine. Instead of 'boyfriend,' I must now refer to him as 'Uncle Emar.'

I was too little to travel to the wedding extravaganza, but Mommy and Daddy told me all about the weekend when they returned last night (and, yes, Mommy was somehow able to make it through the three day weekend without her little angel, the most perfect little girl in the world!)



Mommy said that Jill didn't stop smiling the whole weekend. Would you stop smiling if you were this gorgeous and this happy?!

When I get sad thinking about losing my boyfriend, I just look at this photo and realize how great Aunt Jill and Uncle Emar are together. Then I don't feel so sad!


Mommy said she had so much fun hanging out with Aunt Jill and all the girls of the wedding party throughout the weekend. Yes, there are really 9 bridesmaids and 1 matron of honor. Mommy had to count them for me - I can't count that high!! That just proves how many people love Aunt Jill and Uncle Emar!!


Here are Mommy and Aunt Janelle after the ceremony. Mommy said that Aunt Janelle made one of the sweetest, most heart-felt toasts she has ever heard at a wedding.


This is Daddy, Aunt Janelle and Uncle Rick hanging out after the ceremony, excitedly awaiting the ride on the giant limo party bus.









Don't Mommy and Daddy look great together?! They clean up quite well!


I love this photo - (well, except for the fact that the cutest family member is not present!) - it's a great shot of my New England family. Welcome to the family, Uncle Emar!

After riding the giant party limo-bus to the reception, Mommy was able to steal a moment of the bride's time for this photo. Mommy and Daddy said the food at the reception was delicious. Mommy's (and especially Uncle Rick's) favorite part was the chocolate fountain!


Daddy tends to get a little silly after a few beers and after dancing to a few hip-hop songs for an audience. Mommy is disappointed that she didn't get any photos of Daddy busting a move to "Rump Shaker" or of Uncle Rick shocking everyone with his hip hop flava on the dance floor!


Mommy said there was no cake-in-the-face action - would you want to smash a cake that looks this good into someone's face?

Daddy and Aunt Jill were sad when the reception ended, but they were excited to ride the trolley back to the hotel to continue the party in Aunt Janelle's room.











Mommy had to rub it in that she got to sit next to Uncle Emar on the trolley. I would have made a better trolley buddy than Mommy!

Since it is my blog, I had to include ONE photo of Your Royal Cuteness. This is a lobster sippy that Mommy and Daddy brought me back from their trip. They also bought me a stuffed lobster (or a stuffed 'bug' as my Uncle Rick calls them in his best Maine accent), but I wouldn't let Mommy take my photo with it.
Mommy and Daddy said they were honored to be a part of such a wonderful celebration of love. While they "missed me so much it hurt," I know they were happy to be with everyone this weekend. Every part of the wedding weekend was special.
CONGRATULATIONS AUNT JILL AND UNCLE EMAR!! Have fun on your multi-island honeymoon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill (and Emar!) - you both look simply stunning! And charlotte - your mommy and daddy clean up well - who knew? Glad you had fun with the grandma's!