CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Welcome, T-Bird!!


Well, it was bound to happen. A boy has infiltrated the Pink Ladies!!

Steven Everald was born to Auntie Sue and Uncle Derrick today and weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Auntie Sue said the labor was quite quick. Mommy got to visit the happy family and said that Auntie Sue looked amazing and that little Steven is very handsome. I didn't get to meet him yet, but I hope I will soon. Erin, Riley, Grace, Genna and I have to initiate Steven into the Pink Ladies as the honorary T-Bird!!

Here are Auntie Sue, Big Sis Genna, and little Steven sharing a moment. Aren't they all adorable?? I can't wait to meet you, Steven!!! Prepare yourself for the Pink Ladies - we're quite the group!!!









No comments: