CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Table For One, Please

This is what happens when Mommy leaves me alone in the kitchen for 30 seconds: This is the face that I give Mommy when she won't help me down as punishment for 'using the kitchen table as a jungle gym:'


From the "not much is going on this week" file:

This video is quite short, but if you like the song "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse, you'll enjoy it. Mommy and I love this song, and I always sing the "no, no, no" part of the chorus. I don't quite have the timing right in this video, but this is the only shot Mommy has been able to get of me singing back-up.

Mommy also wants to add that she did not teach me this song - I learned it all on my own from the hundred times that Mommy has had this song blaring in the car.


No comments: