CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back Seat Driver


Last week Drew invited me over to take a ride in his new wagon. He said I was the first person he ever took on a wagon ride - he prefers to roll solo.



After my trip, though, Drew probably won't be too quick to allow anyone else share his sweet ride. I immediately took charge and pointed to the direction I wanted Aunt Amy to go.




Fine, Drew, we can stop to watch the garbage truck. I'm not happy about it, but we'll stop.
You're loving my hat, aren't you, Drew? I always ride in style.



Thanks for the lift, Aunt Amy. And thanks for not getting upset with me when I yelled "Go!" everytime you stopped the wagon! :)
Drew loved my take-charge back seat driving style. He showed his admiration with numerous hugs.



Drew and I didn't just take a wagon ride. He shared his cool outdoor toys with me, too.




So this is a tool bench? Where are the girl tools? I don't see any nail files, hair brushes or lipgloss.


First a tool bench, now a lawn mower. Mommy, quick - let's go paint my toe nails!!









No comments: