CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Will It Snow, Will It Snow, Will It Snow?

Have you been listening to the weather people? They are saying that we're supposed to get our first 'big' snowfall of the year tomorrow!

I am SO excited to play in my first real snow. Here's what I've been doing to pass the time until the snow comes...




1. Looking out the window - maybe if I wear my cute snowsuit the snow fairy will be motivated to give me some white stuff to play with






2. Playing with my new Valentine puppy, Pinky, compliments of my Gramma
















3. Eating a banana - it doesn't take me long to eat one of these on my own, though, so maybe this isn't the best way to pass the time



4. Vacuuming while hoping that my other sock doesn't get sucked up by this cleaning monster




5. Taking video of myself and then watching how great I look on camera (until Mommy notices and then snatches the camera away!)















6. Stealing the digital camera after losing the video camera and taking photos of the contents on the floor of my playroom - looks like you've met your competition, Jessica Barnak!




7. Helping Mommy with the laundry - they are my sheets, after all



8. Double checking that my blankie is Snuggle fresh - or blowing my nose. You decide.





9. Looking out the window again, this time with Daddy and Emmet. Is it snowing, yet?















10. Getting dressed for the cold weather again, only to realize that we probably won't get any snow.

Mommy, I thought you said it snowed in Pennsylvania. Why couldn't we have moved to upstate New York? I could have made a lot of snowmen with 100 inches of snow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH! I can see the abstract artist emerging already... next year, charlotte, jessi will buy you a canon... :)