CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!


This Valentine candy is for Daddy. Will you be mine?


Enjoy these photos from my 18 month/Valentine's Day photo shoot at Picture People a few weeks ago. This is one of the few times that the wonderful Jessica Barnak did not take my photos (she had a crazy holiday season and Mommy didn't want to bother her), but Mommy doesn't think they turned out too badly. What do you think? Am I ready for the cover of Vogue?




Pucker up, Mr. Bear!













I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.




I'm not sure why I'm sitting on a box, but I'll smile anyway.












This is my pug (aka 'tongue always out') pose.






I'm only smiling because Mommy said we're going to Arby's for curly fries after the photo shoot!












This is my serious, Versace ad pose.






Besides Mommy and Daddy, here are my other two Valentines - Trixie and Emmet, looking snug as two pugs in a rug.

PS - Don't tell Trix that this shot exists. If any evidence gets out of her being lovey-dovey with Emmet, she'll be very upset!

UPDATE: Februray 15
Mommy just added some more photos of me playing in the snow yesterday in the "Let It Snow" post. Check them out!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT ALL! HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU TOO SWEET BABY! I LOVE YOU AND THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!
AUNTIE SAM