CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mini Me(gg)


For the longest time, nobody could figure out who I looked like - Mommy or Daddy. Compare these two photos and decide for yourself.




Mommy is sitting in her Mom Mom's telephone chair when she was two. My Nana now has that chair, so I can sit in it and talk on the phone just like Mommy did when she was little. I guess we now know where I get my phone obsession.
Don't worry, Daddy, I have plenty of you, too. I make look more like Mommy, but I have your brain - I am very particular about where things go, I LOVE to talk and I am very determined to figure out how things work!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ohhh Charlotte... I knew who you looked like from the day you were born. It's about time you posted those pics Meggan! :)