CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Junior Pinks Party


HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, GENNA!

This weekend the Junior Pinks gathered to celebrate Genna's 2nd birthday. Mommy, Auntie Sherona and Auntie Sue call Genna, Riley, Grace, Erin and me the Junior Pink Ladies because we're just as cool as Rizzo and her gang, just a little bit younger.

Since we're all such busy girls, it's impossible to get the five of us in one photo - the one above was the best the grown-up Pink Ladies could do. This is Grace, Genna and I having fun in Genna's playroom.


Genna is such a big girl - she blew out the two candles all by herself!




Well, this is new. I'm accoustomed to smashing cake into my face at birthday parties, not cupcake cones. How should I approach this?


Let's start with a quick, dainty lick.



Heck with the dainty licks, I'm going to shove this lucsious dessert right into my mouth. This is the greatest dessert ever, Auntie Sue! You're a culinary genius!!

Knock, knock! Are you in there, Riley?




I didn't know that butterflies flew out of elephant trunks! Somebody hand me a bigger net!













OK, ladies. Sit back and relax. I will now play "Fur Charlotte Elise."


Watch out, Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Here come Erin and Charlotte!



Thank you so much for a super fun party, Genna. I had a wonderful time. We should get together alot more before your little brother shows up in June. We have to decide if he can join our group as a Junior T-Bird!

Happy Birthday, Genna!

No comments: