CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School!!


After a few hour-long visits with Mommy, I finally got to go to school for my official first day. Well, it was only a half day, but it was still a big moment (at least that's what Mommy kept telling me)


Mommy and Daddy had to wake me up this morning to get ready. After a yummy pancake breakfast, Mommy let me put on my favorite outfit. I couldn't wear my favorite shoes, though - no Crocs or sandals at my school.

I've been practicing carrying around my new backpack for awhile now. I was so excited to use it for real today!!


My new backpack is pink, purple and has a kitty on it. Who could ask for a better backpack!!















Come on, Mommy! I'm ready to go play with my new friends (nine boys!!)


















Drop-off wasn't too bad. I was clingy on Mommy for about ten minutes, but when it was time for her to go, I gave her a hug and a kiss and then went off to play with the baby dolls. Miss Vicki said after about ten minutes I said, "Where Mommy go?" Miss Vicki explained where Mommy went and then I was off to play again.

When Mommy picked me up after lunch, there was a big sign on the classroom door that said "Welcome, Charlotte!" and there were lots of photos of me playing throughout the morning on a poster. Mommy could see that I had a lot of fun! I even got a good report card. Mommy was SO happy that I got a smiley face and a "I was SUPER GOOD today" report!


After a half day with nine boys, I was exhausted!!! Send me some energy for tomorrow - it's my first full day!!! I'll report back to tell you how it went (and if I napped - Mommy isn't holding her breath on that one!)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job charlotte!!! Isn't school fun??? How did your mommy hold up??

Anonymous said...

Megg, I totally forgot to ask you about this today - glad I checked the blog!! Looks like Charlotte did GREAT = way to go Charlotte! I can only hope the same goes for Avery in 2 weeks! Amy (D)

Anonymous said...

La La,

Hope you're having a great first full day at school. I've posted some success tips for you on my blog.

Love,
Drewseph