CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pink Ladies

This summer, the Pink Ladies (Mommy, Auntie Sharon and Auntie Sue) have gotten together once a week to hang out. They have fun chatting and gossiping, but little do they know that the Junior Pink Ladies (Genna, Grace, Riley, Erin and I) are having even more fun chatting and gossiping. If the Pink Ladies only knew what we were saying...!


Hey, Genna. What do you think about that cute Junior T-Bird at the next table? Think I'll get his attention if I keep sucking on this straw while I stare at him?!





Don't get out, yet, Chaaaaaaaarlotte (that's how Genna says my name.) We still have to discuss last night's episode of "Project Runway."






Here, Chaaaaaaaarlotte. Try this fruity cheerio. I got the recipe off the internet last night. They're really easy to make.


Erin, you'll have to give me the dirt on kindergarten when you start next week. I heard you get two recesses, nap time and all the chocolate milk you can drink!








After the gossiping is finished, the older girls always play a few rounds of "Ring Around a Rosie." I always watch longingly from the sideline, clapping and smiling to hide my disappointment at not being able to join. I've known for a long time that I would be a great ringer around the rosie, but I needed to learn how to walk first.

Today, a very special event happened...








I BECAME A RINGER AROUND A ROSIE!!!!
















"Ring around a rosie, a pocket full of posies...

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down!!"


Let's ring around again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun day out!! we have the same orange and gray stroller - sean thought it was "masculine" enough for him to push his girls around in. :)