CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Anthracite Angel

Today I visited my Great Mom Mom and Great Pop Pop (my Nana's parents) up in coal country. I hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was fun showing them all of my new tricks.

I had a great time playing with their dog, Nicky. He didn't seem to mind when I tugged at his fur or crawled around the house after him. Mommy calls this my "I'm so happy that there's a dog here I could just explode" face:

Hey, you have a snout. I didn't know that dogs had those.


My great-great grandma made this apron for my Nana when she was a little girl. Great Mom Mom gave it to me - I feel so special wearing something that my great-great grandma made!! Now I have something fun to wear for my cooking show!


Hey, Nemo, are you in there? I heard that there were some people trying to find you.


OK, just because my mommy used to sit on this stupid thing when she was a kid doesn't mean that I want to sit on it, too. I love animals, but you're not fooling me with this fake lawn ornament.


You want me to pick tomatoes? Sorry, my hands are too delicate and clean to fulfill any garden duties.
Hmmmmm. These tomatoes sure do look yummy, though. Maybe I'll pick just one.

Thanks for a fun afternoon, Great Mom Mom and Great Pop Pop. The mac and cheese was delicious! Sorry I made a mess. I hope to see you soon!

No comments: