CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Iron Charlotte



This weekend we were invited to my friends' Avery and Evan's house. Their daddy, Big Jim, had a party to christen his self-constructed cornhole set. He was very proud of his handiwork - there were lots of pretty stickers on his boards. I didn't even notice the grown-ups playing their silly game, though - I had too much fun cooking with Avery in her cool kitchen.



We're a great team in the kitchen. We should get our own show on the Food Network. Let's call it "Semi-Homemade, Semi-Plastic 30 Minute Meals with Iron Chefs Avery and Charlotte."








Here Avery, try my newest creation - plastic bread. As Rachael Ray would say, "Yum-o!"









I know this is your kitchen, Avery, but let me show you how to rinse off this ketchup bottle in the sink. It's very important to keep things sanitary.

During the commercials of our cooking show, I can play the piano to entertain our live studio audience. How about some "Chopsticks?!"



PS - More and more often I'm letting go of furniture and taking a few steps. Last night at Nana and JoePa's I made everyone go crazy when I would walk (like a drunk person, as Mommy kept saying)from Mommy over to JoePa. I even let go of the kitchen wall and attempted to stroll over to Mommy - I thought she was getting cheese out of the refrigerator!

No comments: