CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Don't Fence Me In



Actually, Trixie and Emmet begged to be fenced in, so two nice Mennonite guys came and built this beautiful fence in our backyard last week. Mommy says that Emmet and Trixie really needed the fence so they could run around like crazy dogs and tire themselves out, but I really think this is a conspiracy to keep me from venturing out into the world.

There has to be a way out of here. Come on, Emmet, help me find it!

Run, Forrest..., I mean Emmet! Trixie may be an old lady, but she's been cooped up for four months just like you!

Em and Trix are so excited to have their new fence that they can't control themselves. I'm still not so sure, though. Once I figure out this walking thing, my next mission will be to escape the fence. I can get Emmet out of his crate - how hard could a fence be?!

No comments: