CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada


OK, they're really Target sandals, not Prada. And I'm an angel, not a devil, but I started walking with shoes for the first time today, so of course Mommy had to take pictures.

I'm not too excited about having something on my feet while I'm still getting used to this walking thing. Why did you have to make it even more difficult, Mommy? I was just starting to get good! At least they're cute shoes.






Well, it seems like I can stand in them without too much trouble. Let's see what else I can do with these stylish feet covers...




...Whew! I can still walk. These boots were made for walking!

...I can still get into mishief. I'll tell Mommy that the shoes led me to trouble!

...I can still get on my tippy toes. Mommy thinks I'm practicing my ballet moves, but I'm really just getting into more mischief.

...And thankfully I can still climb the stairs really fast and give Mommy a heart attack.

Move over, Carrie Bradshaw! I think I could really get into this 'shoe' thing! Mommy, does Target sell Manolo Blahnik?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch out Megg - baby shoes are highly addicting!! I've got a serious toddler shoe shopping complex - lol - Alyssa already had 5 pair for this fall and not one pair of them is "sensible"... :) I think Charlotte should find a cute pair of Jimmy Choo's in her christmas stocking this year!

McKenna said...

Char-lotte. Oh Char-lotte! Mom is reading me that book this week...