CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Charlottrella

Charlottrella, Charlottrella, all I hear is Charlottrella,

From the moment that I get up, 'til shades of night are falling,

There isn't any let up, I hear them calling, calling!

I probably shouldn't use the brush I cleaned the toilet with to wash the dishes.

Hospital corners, hospital corners...Do I know how to do those?

Why did I have to put so many smudgey finger prints on these windows?!

Fold the laundry? I don't even know how to put on clothes, let alone fold them!

I'd rather play with the garbage than take it out.

OK, this is where Charlottrella draws the line. I don't do dog poop. You know what you can do with this poop bag...


Where is Prince Charming with my other glass slipper? Find me quickly before they have me cleaning the shower with a toothbrush!

PS - Mommy wants you to know that she took away the toilet brush right after the picture was taken and washed my hands, and in no way was I near any dog poop in the backyard. Just in case anyone was thinking of emailing his/her concern...:)

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Prince Charming hasn't made his way to Ohio yet but I'll send his brother to Pennsylvania when he finally gets here... I've become a cleaning slave too and mom's got the pics on my website to prove it!