CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Charlotte Doodle and Drew Cow

Drew and I got together for dinner at Nana and Joepa's house tonight, so we thought we'd unveil our Halloween costumes to everyone.

Drew is going to be a cow this year. Fitting, considering where we live. Cows of Lancaster County, represent!!


I am wearing the costume of my favorite all time singer. I used to be a big Justin Timberlake fan - until I was introduced to the world of the Doodlebops!! Dee Dee Doodle is the piano player and singer of the greatest rock group ever - the Doodlebops!

Can you see the resemblance?

I am their #1 fan - I have tickets to see them live next month, I know all of their songs, I replaced my nightly watching of Elmo's World with Doodlebops episodes, I can (sort of) recite the Doodlebop pledge, and now I am going trick or treating as Dee Dee Doodle. How can anyone possibly claim to be a bigger fan?!?


Stay tuned for more photos this week of trick or treat night! Until then, have a Happy Halloween!!


(Mommy is still mourning the Penn State loss to OSU. She can't bear to think about Shout Outs right now.)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love it!!! You are just too adorable, Charlotte! Do you ever get mad about anything? You're always smiling from ear to ear!!! Have fun trick-or-treating!