CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hot Dog!

As Mickey Mouse would say,
"Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!"

On Friday, Mommy and I met up with Auntie Sharon, Riley, Auntie Sue and Genna in Hershey. First we ate a very yummy dinner at Red Robin - I was so good that I even got a balloon!

After dinner, we were off to the Giant Center for my very first live show!!! The mommies bought us tickets to see "Playhouse Disney Live," featuring Handy Manny, The Little Einsteins, Tigger and Pooh and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang!!

Mommy was a little nervous about how I would react at a live show - was she nuts?!? Loud music, dancing, singing, Disney characters...what kid wouldn't LOVE that?!?

Adorable Miss Riley at Red Robin.


Cutie-pie Miss Genna, patiently waiting to leave for the show.















As the curtain rose, I could hardly contain my excitement!


I tried my best to keep up with all the dance moves!















My little hands got tired from all of the clapping!





Luckily for the Little Einsteins, I was there to help them get Rocket off the ground...

Blast-Off!!












What a great show! I was very sad to see it end.


The Junior Pinks after the show.

Auntie Sharon, Auntie Sue and Mommy - thank you SO much for taking us to the show. That was the best Friday night EVER!!

Now I'm ready for the Doodlebops show next month!


CHARLOTTE'S SHOUT OUTS

PENN STATE - 36 INDIANA - 31

1. Kevin Kelly - You broke Craig Fayak's school record for career field goals with 52. I guess now we'll forgive you for those missed overtime field goals in the Orange Bowl two years ago, making us stay up half the night until you finally won it for us!

2. Jeremy Boone - With a little over a minute to play, you booted a 68 yard punt that pushed IU back to its own 5 yard line, making it impossible for them to make a comeback.


3. Maurice Evans - 6 tackle (4.5 for a loss), 3.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and a 55 yard fumble return...not too shabby for one road game!

4. Justin King - You recorded a career high 9 tackles - high five!

OK, boys. Next week is THE BIG ONE!!

Night game, white out, national TV - OHIO STATE! Practice harder than you ever have this week. We MUST NOT LOSE TO THE BUCKEYES!!!!!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Glad you warmed them up for me. We're going to see them too on November 2. I can't wait!

Jennifer said...

Megg, will you be at the game next week? Bickley and I are heading to Happy Valley...thought we might be able to meet up and catch up for a few minutes.