CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Charlotte's Web


"Salutations!"

Yesterday at school we made spider hats as part of our Halloween celebration week. I was VERY excited about this - I am the most famous spider in literary history, so it was about time that I got to be myself for a day!

I helped crinkle the legs for my hat, and Miss Janelle stapled the legs to the top for me. I walked around school the rest of the day wearing my spider hat - I am Charlotte, after all!

Stay tuned for photos of me in my Halloween costume. It is the greatest costume ever!!! Mommy doesn't let me wear it too much, though - I tend to throw a fit when she makes me take it off!!

Any guesses of what I will be?!? (no spilling the beans if you already know!!)

No comments: