CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Season of the Arm Sock

As you all know, one of my jobs (aside from being the cutest toddler on the planet) involves fashion design. Previous lines of mine have included snow hat with pajama ensembles, off the shoulder jammies, black belts used as headbands, and snow boots for indoor wear.

Mommy discovered my newest line today when she came to get me from my nap (I do my best work in the crib.)

Why should socks only be used on our feet? They can look just as chic on our arms and hands. Anyone call pull off this look - just be sure to color coordinate them with your outfit.

I am officially declaring this the Season of the Arm Sock.


Unfortunately, Mommy didn't have the camera available for the avant garde design I created last night in my sleep. When she walked in my room to check on me, she was floored by what she saw - I was lying flat on my back, showing off a jammie that was unzipped all the way to my ankle, revealing my belly and a diaper with the tape unfastened on each side. Why should a girl be so constricted by footed jammies and a diaper while she sleeps?

I'm a little upset with Daddy, though. Apparently he wasn't as moved by my creation when he came to look- he immediately put my diaper back together and zipped my jammies all the way to the top (without waking me to tell me he was destroying my masterpiece!) I guess he just doesn't appreciate my artistic vision.

No comments: