CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Captured!!

On July 30, 2006, my mug appeared on the TV show "America's Most Wanted." The police wanted me on multiple charges. In case your Tivo didn't pick up that episode, here's a quick refresher:

http://charlottesweblink.blogspot.com/2006/07/americas-most-wanted.html

Emmet (the convict that I helped to escape) and I had been on the lam for months when a very cranky pug named Trixie turned us in. We were sent immediately to the clink.



As you can see, I quickly tired of my cellmate. Emmet is now serving time in a maximum security pugitentiary.

As for me, I am currently in solitary confinement until I can learn how to use an "inside voice" - apparently my loud voice disturbs the other inmates.

Hopefully they'll give me a haircut when I get out of isolation.

Day Two in the Big House





They brought me out of solitary confinement and threw me back in a cell with Emmet. As part of my punishment for being loud, they informed me that I had to stay in the cell with Emmet (who is experiencing 'tinkle' issues because of the stress of being locked up - hence, the diaper.) So now I am adjusting to prison life with an unruly, diaper clad pug who snores like a...well, like a pug. How I manage to look cute despite all of this is amazing.

See you in three to five.

No comments: