CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Kobayashi's Competition

Hi. My name is Charlotte Elise. I am an eat-a-holic.
I love to eat so much that I am going to start training to be a member of the International Federation of Competitive Eating. Mommy and Daddy watch competitive eating on ESPN - the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, the Grilled Cheese Challenge, the Valentine's Day Massacre (chocolate eating contest)... I don't know if there is a mac and cheese challenge, but I'm going to train just in case. Every eater has his own technique and strategy...

The spoon just isn't working for me. I think I'll skip the utensils and shove the mac in with my hands.
I'm so good at this that I even ate the plate!
I need to be serious about training if I'm going to beat Kobayashi from Japan. He is the number one rated eater and is undefeated. There are a ton of marshmallows in this bag, but I'm determined to eat them all quickly.


Wolfie, I could be disqualified for this at an eating competition, but I'll give you a marshmallow just because you're cute.
Hmmmm. Maybe you'd be good at this competitive eating thing, too. I wonder if dogs could enter. I bet you'd give Kobayashi a run for his money.

Ooooooooooh! There's a grape eating contest, too? Forget the marshmallows and mac n cheese - sign me up for that one!

I think I ate one marshmallow too many. Maybe I should hold off on this competitive eating thing for a little while. My belly just can't hold as much as a grown-up's can.

Alright, pugs! Just because I've retired doesn't mean you can slack off! The hot dog eating contest is in six months - let's get eating!!

No comments: