CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Inside


Here it is - the moment everyone in New York and Paris has been waiting for!


Behind this peek-a-boo I am hiding my 2007 Winter Line of Toddler Jammies.





TA - DA!!

For the toddler who refuses to wear a hat outside, even when Mommy begs, I have designed an expertly color coordinated pajama set complete with mittens and hat for indoor wear.

You can look cute and be toasty warm when you're inside, looking out the window wondering if it will ever snow.



My PJ set is so comfortable that you'll want to wear it around the house all morning. By the time your mommy wants to take you out of the house to run errands, you can tell her that you shouldn't have to wear any hats or mittens again since you wore them all morning long - tell her your head needs to breathe.


While stylish and warm, my jammies are not convenient for dexterity.



Now I must go to create my next line of toddler clothes. A designer's work is never done.













No comments: