CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Call Me

"Hello? No, I'm not busy. Mommy was just about to take me to the grocery store, but I have time to talk. What's up?"

What's Daddy's work number again?















"Hi, Daddy. It's Charlotte. Can you come home and have another dance party with me?"









Here, Blue Dog. Daddy wants to talk to you.








"Hi, is this Ben's mommy? I was just calling to confirm my playdate with Ben this Wednesday."





I can't even get dinner ready without being interrupted by a phone call!








Justin Timberlake left me a message that he saw my dance video. He wants me to call him back ASAP.












"Hello, Justin Baby?! How are you? ... Of course I'll be in your next video ... Give my love to Cameron ... Oh, sorry, I hadn't heard ... OK, have your people talk to my people."



No comments: