CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 12, 2007

Operation: Bye, Bye Paci


Everyone has been asking Mommy how I've been doing since my pacifier disappeared from my crib last week. The first night didn't go too well - I woke up around midnight crying because I couldn't find it. Mommy came in to help soothe me back to sleep, but I wasn't falling for her trick easily. I kept her up for another two hours to let her know that I wasn't happy about the loss of dear paci. My intent was to stay up all night in protest, but I was exhausted and finally fell asleep without getting my beautiful binky back. I guess Mommy is more stubborn than I am.
Since that fateful night, I have not looked back. I have slept like a baby Charlotte ever since.


To make up for not having something to put in my mouth in the crib, Mommy has been giving me other yummy things to put in my mouth. The best paci replacement so far has been the beaters that Mommy used to make cookies today.
I wish I had Emmet's tongue - that way it would be long enough to wrap around all parts of this beater. I will not rest until it is spotless!

After I was finished polishing the beater, Mommy asked me if I missed my paci.
Paci? What paci?








Pacifier

Dec 2005 - Jan 2007

R.I.P.


No comments: