CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Twenty Pounds!!


After inhaling all of my meals the past few months like a Penn State linebacker, I have finally reached the twenty pound mark!!

I had my 15 month doctor appointment today (yes, I know I'm almost 16 months old - my mommy is late for everything!) I'm 31 inches tall and in great health. I'm still only 20th percentile for weight, but I'm working hard to score higher next time. Pass me some potatoes...and some spaghetti...and some crab cake...and some fig newtons...


The doctor even said that my whines of protest when he was examining me were signs of intelligence! He was right - I knew I'd get animal crackers from him if I protested enough!

Mmmmmmmmmm....these animal crackers are delicious! I should have eaten these right before I got on the scale.

Even though I was upset about getting more shots, I knew I'd be happy to get home to play with the new toys Grandma Diane & Alpa sent.


I need to practice protecting the football when I hit the ground. Maybe I should get Tiki Barber to give me some tips. He seems to have it figured out!


Penalty! Emmet, I think you've stepped over the line of scrimmage.


I LOVE taking things out of boxes. And then putting them back in. And then taking them back out...

Thank you so much for the great toys!!



I would like to send out a big "CONGRATULATIONS!!" to our Canadian friends Paul and Julie on the arrival of their son, Elliot Francis. He came on Oct 18, but they've been a bit busy with my future boyfriend (sorry, Evan - I do need to date a bit before I marry you) and didn't get a chance to announce him until now. Bring that Baby Canuck to the States sometime soon. I'll be a good tour guide!








No comments: