CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Charlotte's Web Turns 100!

This marks the 100th post on "Charlotte's Web!" The blog to let everyone know what is going on in my life started with this photo on February 18, 2006. Who knew it would become such a phenomenon?!Let's look at the stats in my handy dandy stat book. As of the writing of this post, my little piece of the web has received 9,282 hits. Mommy didn't even add the stat counter to the site until a month or two after it was launched, so who knows how many actual hits it has received since the very beginning! We have also received a total of 137 comments - some of you like to add your two cents more than others (Hi, Drew!)

In the 272 days that "Charlotte's Web" has been available to the masses, there has been an average of one post every 2.72 days. I guess I give Mommy lots of material from which to post!

A lot has happened since I became a web celeb...

Mommy and Daddy moved us from my birth state of Ohio to go back to their home state of Pennsylvania. I am SO glad they moved us closer to all my grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin...you get the picture!I learned how to eat food that wasn't pureed.I got my first illness in May. Stomach bugs are no fun - I don't recommend getting one!I created a new breed of dog - the Chug.We moved into our beautiful new house in July. I have so much more room in which to explore and get into trouble!I turned one year old!I became a fugitive and ran from the law with a great disguise.

I created the "Charlotte's Shout Outs" for every Penn State football game. I only wish the season had turned out a little better so my "Shout Outs" would have been longer every week. There's always next year!
As you can see, lots has happened since I started my blog. All this reminiscing makes me thirsty. Let's put on our jammies and Daddy's hat, have a drink and think about all the crazy stuff I'll be doing in the next 100 entries! Thanks for logging on!

Come back again soon!

No comments: