CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth



Now that Halloween is over, it's time to think about Christmas! Since the Tooth Fairy has been slow on bringing me teeth, I'm turning to Santa.






The Tooth Fairy started to bring me two front top teeth, but it has been a slow process. It doesn't seem too painful yet, but I'm getting impatient. I need more teeth to enjoy Mama Gibson's egg nog balls and Nana's yummy cookies this December.



What about candy canes? What about roast beast in Whoville? I need my two front teeth to be here all the way to enjoy delicious fun Christmas treats! (Can you see the tooth? Mommy desperately wants people to see that she's not lying - it IS finally coming!)






Santa - this plea is to you. The Tooth Fairy got me started, but all I really want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Won't this mouth look so much better with more teeth?! Can you get Rudolph to drop them off early?


Oh, and while you're at it, all I want for Christmas (including my front teeth) is a play kitchen, Elmo TMX, a Dora doll...

I've been a very good girl!! :)











No comments: