CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Charlotte and the City Spider

For Mommy's 30th birthday on Saturday, Daddy took her and their two good friends from Ohio (Heidi and Drew) to New York City for the day. On a gorgeous fall day, they walked all around NYC, saw "Avenue Q" on Broadway (which although it had puppets, Mommy said it was NOT a show for me!), ate lunch and dinner at great restaurants, and drooled over the counters at Tiffany and Company. To Daddy's dismay, they did not see any celebrities.

I stayed home and had a great weekend with Gramma Betsy. When Mommy and Daddy came home, they gave me a Charlotte the Spider toy they bought at FAO Schwartz. This will probably be the only time I don't scream when there's a spider on my head!!

Mommy was so excited to see that the main display at FAO Schwartz is for the "Charlotte's Web" movie coming out next month. She told me she can't wait to take me to FAO Schwartz when I'm older.

Here are Mommy and Daddy and Heidi and Drew taking the tourist photo in Times Square. They couldn't believe how warm it was!

Mommy and Daddy thought "Avenue Q" was hysterical. They highly recommend it to anyone (over the age of 18!)

Mommy hopes to take me on a walk around Central Park someday. Isn't this gorgeous?

Charlotte's Shout Outs - Week 11

While Mommy and Daddy were enjoying Mommy's birthday celebration in NYC, Penn State was playing a game without their Lion King, JoePa. Yes, it was only against Temple, but it was still hard to watch a game without JoePa in the stadium. JoePa gets the biggest Shout Out in hopes that it makes him better!



1. Poz had another amazing game - big surprise! He led the defense to their 2nd shutout of the season, holding the Temple offense to only 2 first downs and 74 total yards. If you don't win all the postseason linebacker awards, then everyone who votes is stupid (Mommy just reprimanded me for saying that - I meant that everyone who votes is severely underinformed!)
2. Gramma said this game was the "Tony Hunt show" and she was right! Tony, you had 167 yards, FOUR touchdowns, and you are now over 3,000 career yards. You are as unstoppable as I am when I am running around my backyard. Keep running!







No comments: