CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Charlotte Gives Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I have so much to be thankful for this year. Of course, I'm thankful for Mommy and Daddy, all my wonderful family and my great friends.I am very thankful for my buddies Trixie and Emmet.I am also thankful for Elmo and for good books.I give thanks everyday for cows and the delicious milk they make.
I am thankful for having a space all to myself to collect my thoughts. I give thanks for all things pink.
And I REALLY am thankful for playtime with Daddy.Mommy, Daddy and I wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Don't forget to leave room for dessert!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are very thankful for having a carlotte to love.

Anonymous said...

we are very thankful for having a charlotte to love. (this is to correct sp. last post)

the spiky hair one said...

Happy Thanksgiving Charlotte! We are thankful for having such an awesome niece (and a great bro and sister-in-law too!)