CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Miss Charlotte


Today was such an exciting day! Mommy decided that she needed a break from teaching for the morning. I volunteered to help her - who needs a substitute when you have Miss Charlotte at your disposal??

The whole ride to school I told Mommy that I was so excited to see the 'big kids.' I couldn't wait to teach them everything I know!


The first thing every good teacher must do is create an excellent lesson plan. Not only was my lesson plan well written, making accommodations for all the different learners I would encounter, but it was also colorful.


To make sure that all my students understand circles, I modeled one on the chalkboard.

Note to chalkboard makers: Not all great teachers are tall. Maybe you could install them a little bit closer to the ground for those of us who are vertically challenged??




Onto the next topic...let's discuss fashion. We all know that I look adorable in Crocs and a dress, but can grown-ups pull off this look? Please discuss...











This chalk is not good for my silky smooth skin.

Note to chalk makers: Could you try to formulate chalk that is less...chalky??


Phew! Teaching is hard work! Now I see why Mommy is so tired at the end of the day. I need to sit in my special teacher chair and relax for a few minutes.












Now it's time to give all my students their grade for the day. They all said that I was really cute, so "A's" for everyone!!!!

No comments: