CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Emmet Otter's Big Day!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMET!!! Today you turn four years old, but Mommy and Daddy say that you act like you are still a puppy! I don't care how old you act, I just know that you are my best pug buddy and I love you very much. I love playing tug of war with you, letting you chase me in the yard, covering you with my ninney and helping feed you dinner. Lots of pug hugs to you today!!!



Since both Trixie and Emmet have May birthdays, we always take them out for a birthday custard to celebrate when it finally gets warm. We found a cute new ice cream place near my school and decided this would be the new 'birthday place.'









I love helping Emmet and Trixie celebrate!!



Hey Trixie - you have a little something there on your pug mug!














Going...


Going...



















Gone!!



Which is harder to believe?

--Emmet turning four years old.

--Charlotte eating an entire ice cream cone on her own and not getting a SPECK of ice cream on her outfit.






No comments: