CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farewell, St. Paul


For the past ten months, I have been extremely lucky to be a student at St Paul Christian Child Care Center. Mommy said that I am just like she is - I LOVE school and feel very comfortable there.

Because Mommy finished her teaching job at her school, I had to say goodbye to my friends and teachers. I was very, very sad yesterday on my last day, but I have many wonderful memories of the fantastic, caring teachers and all of my great friends. This photo is of me with my BFF Chloe. We were the only two girls in the Pooh Bear room and we were definitely the princesses of the Poohs.


One of the many fun activities that my school has is the Family Picnic. Last week, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the picnic and played lots of games, ate yummy food and stayed as far away as possible from Mr. Ray's pony and his pony rides.

Daddy helped me win a prize at the Ring Toss game. I love playing games with Daddy!


Face painting? I'm not hiding any of my cute mug under paint - I opted for an arm tattoo instead!




Being the stylish toddler that I am, I asked for a butterfly tattoo to match my butterfly shirt!






My favorite activity of the picnic, of course, was the ribbon dancing. If there is "dayncing," I am there!! (take note of my boyfriend Hayden in the Nittany Lion t-shirt - even though we are no longer classmates, we are going to attempt a long-distance relationship - he has my cell number!)


A week after the Family Picnic, it was time for my last day. I put on my pretty denim dress, strapped my trusty backpack on my shoulders and excitedly left for school, like I have every weekday for the past ten months.



This was me on my very first day of school back in August. When this photo was taken, I had no idea how much fun school was going to be, how much I was going to learn or how many great teachers and friends I would soon have.


This is my teacher, Vicky. Every morning when I walked into the classroom she said, "Good morning, beautiful!" Vicky is very funny, caring and taught me so much this year.

My other teacher, Janelle, was on vacation on my last day. I gave her lots of big hugs and kisses on Wednesday when we said goodbye, but Mommy didn't have her camera with her to take photos. We have to go back to school next week to pick up some things, so I hope I can get a picture with Janelle then. Janelle called me her special princess and loved playing with and styling my hair. She is a very good story reader and gave me lots and lots of hugs. I was VERY lucky to have both Vicky and Janelle as my teachers.


Mommy had been telling me all week that I would have to say goodbye to school so that I could stay home and play with her. Mommy knew that I was very sad (I told her I was sad about a million times this week), so she, Nana and Joepa took me out for ice cream after school on my last day. I am going to miss everything about St Paul, but I am very excited to spend more time with Mommy.

And of course the ice cream helped me feel better, too!!!

No comments: