CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Four Wonderful Years


On an absolutely gorgeous day four years ago, Mommy and Daddy got married at Penn State. They could not have asked for a better day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and all their friends and family came to celebrate with them.

Unfortunately, I was not at this wonderful wedding. I had not yet graced the earth with my presence. Mommy tells me stories about it all the time, though. I hope that someday I find someone as great, smart, funny and handsome as Daddy to marry me in an equally perfect wedding.


I love to look at photos of the wedding. It's not often that I see Mommy and Daddy looking so nice! Mommy doesn't know it yet, but I know where her wedding dress is in her closet. Someday when she isn't looking, I'm going to try it on and pretend to be a bride!

Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy. I'm so glad that you got married - otherwise there would be no me!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on four wonderful years! May you both share a lifetime of love and happiness! Hope all's well.