CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Birthday Extravaganza

Wow!! What a special birthday weekend I just had! I'm only now recovering from the festivities.


Mommy and Daddy threw me a great 2nd birthday party on Saturday. So many family and friends came to help us celebrate. I was surrounded by the people I love the most - it was the best day of my two short years!


The weather could not have been more beautiful. Sun, blue skys, warm temperature...everything seemed to fall into place for my backyard bash.


Thank you so much to everyone who came. It meant a lot to me that you all traveled a distance to be here for my special day. I had a blast playing with you all, dancing for you, chatting with you - and opening all those wonderful presents wasn't too bad, either. Thank you so much for your generosity. All the gifts were perfect - you all know me so well!


Here are some photos from the day. There are too many for Mommy to list captions for all of them, so sit back and enjoy!!




















































































































































































































































































































































































Pre-Party Fun
My Auntie Tara couldn't come to my party - she was leaving for Maine the morning of the party, so she came the day before to bring me some great dress-up accessories! Thank you Auntie Tara. You're the best!!




















































Earlier that day, Aunt Sam took me to Build a Bear for our annual birthday bear building get-together. Aunt Sam let me pick any animal and any outfit that I wanted. We had so much fun - I love my bear and I loved spending time with you, Aunt Sam!















What do you mean they have to take my bear away so that she can be paid for?!

















Luckily, the lady at the cash register worked quickly!






































If you want to see even better photos of my party AND a slide show set to music, check out Jessi Barnak's blog - just click on "Sean's House of Divas" on the upper right hand column of my blog under "Links." Read the "birthday pics" entry. Thanks so much to Jessi for putting together that slide show!!


No comments: