CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Snow Bunny or Spring Chickadee?


Only a few short weeks ago, I was bundled up head to toe, traipsing through huge mounds of snow.
Today, off came the snowsuit and out came the spring outfit! Mommy and I went to the park for the first time this year.
I had just as much fun today as I did on Valentine's Day during the big snow storm. So now the only question is - am I a snow bunny or a spring chicakdee?

I went to the park a few times last fall, but this was the first time I could go up the slide steps all by myself. I couldn't contain my excitement when I reached the summit for the first time on my own!!
I'm Queen of the World!!!!!


All the big kids go up this way - let's see if it works for me.



Look, Mommy! My first stalker!

Which way should I go to get down? So many choices...
I just sent a very important message to the other side of the park using this secret message megaphone. Mommy says that I don't need a special megaphone for my voice to be heard on the other side of the park!

Fire Marshall Charlotte, at your service.
These warm spring days are VERY tiring - even more so than the snow days. This morning I had my playtime at the library. After that I helped Mommy take Emmet and Trixie on a loooooong walk (Mommy thought we killed Trixie after we got home - when Trix woke up a few hours later, we realized that we hadn't killed her after all.) Once my nap was over, we were off to the park for more playtime. Just thinking about all that makes me want to sit here on this slide and rest.

No comments: