CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Charlotte, Your Personal Bear Consultant


Have you ever been intimidated upon entering a Build A Bear Workshop?

Don't know where to begin?

Overwhelmed by the choices?

Discouraged by long lines?

Let me help!

Charlotte, Your Personal Bear Consultant

For a small fee, I will make you Build a Bear experience one that you'll never forget!




Although small in stature, I am not apprehensive about approaching the gigantic fluff machine.



After assisting you in choosing your animal (lions, tigers, bears, sheep, doggies, cows - oh my!), I walk right over to the fluffer and begin stuffing myself. No waiting in line with me - that's a guarantee!



Not only will you get to the front of the line at the fluff machine with me, you are also hiring the fastest foot this side of the Mississippi. I work that pedal like a racecar driver - even faster than my daddy!



I will also collaborate with you in adding any accessories to your animal. Oh look - cell phones are always a stylish and practical addition!












As your consultant, I will push my way through any crowd to get what you want. You want a barking sound added to your new dog friend? No problem!










Your new furry friend will never be cleaner after receiving a soothing, cleansing bath from me.







Don't you wish you could receive such personal attention at your own spa?




What animal would be complete without beautiful, chic ear bows? Not yours! I will spend whatever time it takes to help you choose the color and fit that flatter your bear best.



Too tired to carry your bear out to the car? No worries - I even provide concierge service!





Wanna walk around the mall and do some shopping after your Build a Bear experience? I'll even hang out with you and be your personal buddy as a way to unwind afterwards!












Famished after using all your energy to build your new friend? A complimentary McDonald's meal is always included with my services!

Planning a trip to Build A Bear soon? Give me a call.

1-800-PBC-BEST

Charlotte, PBC (Personal Bear Consultant)








********************************************************************************

To my good friend Avery:
Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for inviting me to your super fun party. I had a great time.


To my boyfriend Evan:

I'm glad you're walking. Now you can try to chase me to give me a kiss!














What a great idea for a party, Auntie Amy! We all had an awesome morning!! Thank you!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to my party Charlotte! I'm glad you had a good time! Too bad we both passed out in the car on the way home and didn't get to have a playdate (I was mucho tired from the big morning)! Can't wait to see you at my annoying little brother's birthday party! Love, Avery