CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Shamrock Sharlotte


Dear Ronald McDonald,

Thank you so much for creating Shamrock Shakes. They are o'tasty, o'delicious, and o'so yummy. Even though it was very cold outside, your frothy, mint-licious concoction warmed my heart.

My plea to you is simple. Please offer Shamrock Shakes all year long. Why should we only be lucky enough to enjoy them only in March?

Love, Sharlotte O'Shamrock


At first I was a bit apprehensive. Mommy handed me a green, very cold cup. Did she expect my delicate hands to touch such frostiness?












It didn't take much coaxing to get me to take a test sip.



Mmmmmmmmm. Vanilla shake, a touch of mint...


Where have you been all my life?!


Take all the pictures you want, Mommy, but don't bother me. This shake knows it is tasty - it's making me work for it. Come on, cheek muscles - don't fail me now!







Frozen belly + icy mouth + numb tongue + sore cheeks =


Shamrock Shake Coma





Did you get YOUR Shamrock Shake today?!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!











Random lesson of the day:
Back in the 1970's, WAY before I was born, McDonald's had a character named Uncle O'Grimacey. He is the Irish uncle of Grimace. Uncle O'Grimacey resides in Ireland 11 months of the year, but comes to the U.S. to visit his nephew every March. He brings his obnoxiously delicious Shamrock Shake with him.
If you don't believe Mommy (she's the one who told me the story of the magical Uncle O'Grimacey), go to Wikipedia - she didn't make this up!!

No comments: